qc.Graphics contains methods used to draw primitive shapes such as lines, circles and rectangles to display. This component need script to display content by calling drawing methods.
- drawTriangle Draw a single triangle
- drawTriangles Draw triangles
- lineStyle Specifies the line style
- moveTo Move the current drawing position
- lineTo Draw a line from current drawing point to the new point
- arcTo Creates an arc/curve between two tangents on the canvas.
- beginFill Specifies a simple one-color fill that subsequent calls to other drawing methods
- endFill Applies a fill to the lines and shapes that were added since the last call to the beginFill() method
- clear Clears the graphics that were drawn to this Graphics object, and resets fill and line style settings
- drawRect Draw a rectangle
- drawCircle Draw a circle
- drawEllipse Draws an ellipse
- drawPolygon Draws a polygon using the given path
- quadraticCurveTo Calculate the points for a quadratic bezier curve and then draws it
- bezierCurveTo Calculate the points for a bezier curve and then draws it